ChessJournal is the diary app for club and tournament chess players. ChessJournal offers:
- The ability to store all your “over the board” games in the cloud. Carry them wherever you go;
- A fully integrated chess engine for detailed analysis of your games;
- Statistical breakdown of your performance across any given season with the white and black pieces;
- Trends analysis to enable you to spot patterns in your play and learn valuable lessons about your game;
- Annotate your games to record key moments and spot how mistakes happened.
- Create and save variations of key positions spotting mistakes and missed opportunities;
- Share your games via email, Twitter or Facebook to show your club mates and coaches.
More information and links to download on the App Store and Google Play can be found here: